Wednesday 11 May 2016

Review Video Youtube Meghan Trainor - Me Too

who is familiar with beautiful singer and energetic, she has released a new single titled "Me Too" and enthusiastic fans are many and varied, but there are issues that create new single should be in drag.

Meghan Trainor remove her new music video titled Me Too on Monday, after the image has been digitally altered.

Grammy award-winning singer was 22 years old down to Snapchat to explain why the video has been withdrawn by him

'Hey guys, I'm lowering the video Me Too because they photoshopped the crap out of me. And I was very sick and I was on it, so I took it down until they fix it, "Meghan said in the video.

us see with new single video Meghan Trainor - Me Too:


Hopefully our articles useful for you all, forward the info review our other videos.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

The wise give comments and does not violate any applicable law, we would appreciate your comments and thank you for comment.